- 350g large dried shell pasta
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 415g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g baby spinach leaves
Yoghurt and dill dressing
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup light whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, chopped
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Remove to a bowl. Add green onions, salmon, tomatoes and spinach. Toss to combine.
2. Make yoghurt dressing: Combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill and capers in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon dressing over pasta. Serve.