- 1 pot de yaourt (garder le pot pour le reste de la recette)
- 2 oeufs
- 3 pots de farine
- 2 pots de sucre
- 1 pot d’huile
- 1 sachet de levure chimique
HOMEMADE YOGURT CAKE
- nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a standard (8 1/2×4 1/4″) loaf pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray. Dust with flour; tap out excess. Whisk 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt in a medium bowl.
2. Using your fingers, rub 1 cup sugar with 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest in a large bowl until sugar is moist.
3. Add 3/4 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 large eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; whisk to blend.
4. Fold in dry ingredients just to blend. Pour batter into prepared pan; smooth top.
5. Bake until top of cake is golden brown and a tester inserted into center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes.
6. Let cake cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto rack; let cool completely.
DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.