- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso or 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled heavy cream
- 12large chocolate chip cookies
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a small bowl, combine coffee liqueur, water, corn syrup, espresso powder and 2 tbsp powdered sugar until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine 5 tbsp coffee syrup, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and cream cheese.
- Beat with an electric mixture until smooth and fluffy.
- In another large bowl, beat the chilled cream and the remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- To assemble: Break up 1 chocolate chip cookie into the bottom of each of 6 parfait glasses or wine goblets.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of coffee syrup over each crumbled cookie.
- Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese filling over each.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top with sifted cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.